Unregistering Family Members-Disenrolling Soldiers

In the event of the death of a Family member registered in EFMP, the sponsor must present evidence from the ID Card Section of the Military Personnel Division that the Family member is no longer registered in DEERS. The sponsor may also present a copy of a death certificate to the EFMP office in the Army military treatment facility.